Should freedom of information legislation cover political parties? The question is currently in a stalemate between Indian courts and politicians.
An EU-report about pension system reforms and the financial crises is not a secret in Brussels any longer.
Denmark will tell who gets what farmsubsidies from the EU – to all those who ask. Finland and Sweden have taken the same approach.
As EU-leaders discuss pension reforms, EU-citizens are not supposed to see the arguments.
- 04/02/2011 EU:Recast of transparency rules spells trouble
- 13/12/2010 Court ruling does not stop disclosure on farm subsidies
- 20/11/2010 EU: Secret documents on side-effects wobbed out – online now
- 19/09/2010 Slipping through the net
- 11/08/2010 EU: Patients get information at last – following EU-Ombudsman decision