Danish journalists’ magazine Journalisten.dk has an interesting take on the debate
Swedish authorities will continue to release data on EU farm subsidies in spite of the ruling by the European Court of Justice (ECJ) to ban such disclosure on the Internet.
Side-effects of medicines? So far a secret on European level, but now soon to be public thanks to a successful wob-request.
The ‘presumption of confidentiality’ between EU institutions and their contacts can not be used as an argument anymore to reject access to document requests, if the Europe
- 09/03/2009 EU:German court questions EU transparency initiative
- 15/01/2009 EU: Case law update 2008
- 14/01/2009 Wobbing the EU - chronology of the entire procedure
- 04/07/2008 Breakthrough judgement on legal documents
- 02/06/2008 EU: Ombudsman warns citizens' right is at risk